apache

Extended Deadline Submission (SETIT'O9)

To: apache@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Extended Deadline Submission (SETIT'O9)
From: "Med Salim BOUHLEL" <medsalim.bouhlel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:06:25 +0200
Sender: apache-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Colleagues

Apologies for any cross-postings

At the request of a number of potential contributors, we have decided to extend   the  deadline   for  receipt  of  papers  to  be  presented  to  The 5th International Conference:   Sciences   of   Electronics, Technologies of Information and Telecommunications SETIT 2009. This deadline is extended to November 1st, 2008.

This conference will be held in Tunisia, 22-26 March 2009. It is supported by IEEE .

Papers are solicited in the following areas:

Information Processing
Signal Processing
Image and Video
Multimedia
Telecommunications and Networks
Electronic

Your propositions are welcome (they can be made either in English or in French).

The paper submission is on-line at: http://www.setit.rnu.tn/?pg=submission

We are waiting for seeing you in SETIT 2009.

All contact information you provide will be used strictly for SETIT 09 related events only and will not be disclosed in any other way