apache

OFFER!!!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: OFFER!!!
From: "ROYAL ARCH Offshore." <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 00:52:56 +0800 (PHT)
Sender: apache-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

ROYAL ARCH Offshore Ltd.
Sun Life Plaza Suite 1600, WestTower
144 - 4th avenue SW Calgary
Alberta T2P 3N4 - Canada
Toll-Free 1(800) 652-9980

Ref: TR/EMP/EXP/VOL.IV/08

We are Legal Labor Consultant/Recruiters to Technip Group, a foremost Oil
and Gas Company in Europe and America.

In pursuant to the service contract with our client (Technip Group) wish
to invite experienced, skilled and qualified expatriates/persons for the
St.Johns New Found Land Project

Development going on in the Federal Republic Of Canada, a Cathedral and
Rainway project in Spain schedule to commence as soon as possible.
The programme is the Developement of the St. Johns New Found Land
project,and a Cathedral/Rainway project involves the construction of Four
platforms and a Gas Export Pipeline

that will aid optimum exploratation of the crude oil potential of the St.
Johns New Found Land, as well as Rainway easy access for Natural Gas line
being flared.

ROYAL ARCH GROUP with respect to the said project requires expatriates
whose services will include the project management,
engineering,procurement, construction, transportation

and installation, safety, hook up and commissioning of the production
platform and pipelying.

SCOPE OF THE PROJECT: The developments of the St. Johns New Foundland and
a cathedral rainway phase two project.
SALARY: $10,000- $100,000.00, Monthly, can be transferred to any Bank
orCountry of your choice and all transfers must be made in conformity with
the existing tax situation in

Canada and Spain.

CONTRACT DURATION: 48 months (Liable for upward review depending on your
commitment and expertise) DURATION OF WORK PERIODS: Three months work, one
month pay leave
You will be entitle to Three(3) months upfront salaries and relocation
expenses on confirmation of your relevant documentation for commencement
of
work.
We would like to have your detailed resume, if this Offer is acceptable to
you together with an application via email attachement in MS Word format.
We await your response in this regard.

Note:note all resumes should be directed to our assistant HR manager Engr
Robbson Omion Astod on cv.jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YOUR SINCERELY,
ENGR. ROBBSON OMION Astod
EXPATRIATE HUMAN RESOURCES ASST. MANAGER
ROYAL ARCH Offshore Canada Ltd.
International Subsidiary
E-Mail: cv.jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx