apache

Seeking your help

To: apache@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Seeking your help
From: "Ahmed Sadiq" <aahmedsadiq_3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 12:49:28 -1200
Sender: apache-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dearest one,

It is with humility I write you this letter which I believe you will give your
time and consider as well. My name is Ahmed Sadiq, a Sudanese refugee in
Thailand. Prior to the peak of the crisis that is still ravaging in my country
and has led to misfortune of our government and my late father's position as
the personal aid to the president. We were able to come over to Thailand. We (
my mother and I) inherited the sum of US$7.3M (Seven Million, Three Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars Only) from my late father. This fund was
legitimately earned by my father over several years of hard working. We thought
we could get work here and have a good living, and go back home when the United
Nations and the African Union have restored peace in our country. We are not
allowed to work, we have limited freedom and inadequate food and proper
medications.

I decided to contact you because we are looking for a reliable, honest, and
trustworthy person who has good business knowledge to help us invest this fund
properly. We are also interested in buying a residential property in your
country as I will be moving my sick mother for proper medical treatment over to
your country as soon as everything regarding technical and logistics details
are worked out and ascertained to our respective satisfaction. In view of your
participation, my mother and I are ready to give you 15% of this fund for your
assistance, or better still commit it into viable joint venture projects. Be
assured that you stand no risk of any kind as the fund belongs to my sick
mother and me, and I am the beneficiary to the fund. As soon as I get your
consent, we will quickly move this fund to your country for investment.

However, upon your acceptance to the content of this letter, you can contact me
with my private telephone number and e-mail for more details. We are under the
united nation as refugees here in Thailand and my sick mother needs urgent
medical attention, hence we need your urgent assistance. I strongly believe
that associating with you to embark on this and other business ventures will
derive a huge success. Please do include you private contact telephone number
and private e-mail when replying.

Yours Sincerely,
Ahmed Sadiq
Phone: +66832941180