apache

Become a PowerSeller !!! ACT NOW !!!

Subject: Become a PowerSeller !!! ACT NOW !!!
From: "eBay Power Seller Program"<power-seller@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 05:45:24 +0800
Bcc:
Sender: apache-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

You're a PowerSeller Now!

Dear eBay member,

Congratulations!

You've been in a super sales streak and since you've done so well, it's time to recognise you for your efforts. Your membership has been upgraded to the PowerSeller level.

Your business is a top priority for eBay.com and we want to give you all the support you need. Activate your Power Seller account Become an eBay Power Seller pages to find out more about your new status. You'll find information about Silver level Customer Support, special offers exclusive to PowerSellers and the Silver level programme criteria. It's our way of helping you to continue to sell successfully.

Again, congratulations and best wishes for your continued success.

Regards

Your eBay.com PowerSeller Team

Copyright © 2007 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.