apache

Please check your winning

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Please check your winning
From: <moroni.immobiliare@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:33:21 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Sender: apache-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Attn:Winner

We bring to your notice the winning letter from
Netherlands Promotion Company held on the 28th of November, 2007
through Internet ballot System among 50,000 Microsoft users.

Subsequently,your email address attached to ticket number TL754/22/76
won contract sum of 1,000,000.00Euro from a total sum of 10,000,000.00
Euro. We request you to pay serious attention to this notification by
contacting the claim's department with your claim information and
procedures of claim.

(I) Reference Number: 421/613/580-EB
(ii) Ticket
Number: TL754/22/76
(iii)Batch Number: 42100546-934-VE
(iv)File
Number: 2-34-90-57-1101
(v) Lucky Number: TL 22/15406

To file for
your claims,please contact our processing agent below;

DR KEN VAN DEEP
Tel: 0031-644-749-990
Fax: 0031-847-304-266
Email address:
infolotagency007@xxxxxxx

Congratulations once again from our members
of staff and thank you for being part of our promotion program.

Yours
Sincerely,

Mrs. Caroline Van Gooi