apache

Rep

To: hhvab@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Rep
From: <hjpinto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:48:02 -0500
Sender: apache-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Asian Trading Company Ltd,
No.6 Third District Nanshan Road,
Shengze, Wujiang City,
Jiangsu Province, China.

ATTN: SOLICITING FOR A BUSINESS REP. IN YOUR COUNTRY

I am Mr.Iang Zemin,we are a group of business men
who deal on import and export raw materials into the
canada,america AND europe.We are searching for representatives who can

help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in the a Canada,
America AND Europe as well as making payments through you to us.
Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be
very glad.

Here is our company website : http://www.asiatradingonline.com/

Please contact me for more information via:iang_zemin3303@xxxxxxxx
Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the
opportunity to negotiateyour mode of which we will pay for yourservices
as our Representative in Canada,America and Europe.

Fill out this form below..........

FULL NAME .............

HOME ADDRESS ................

PHONE CONTACT..................