apache

End Of Year Promo*** You Have Won***

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: End Of Year Promo*** You Have Won***
From: BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY <email_promo1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 6:42:59 -0800
Sender: apache-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMMER.Held on the 10th November you
have been approved to claim sum £1,500,000(One Million Five HundredThousand
Pounds Sterling )The selection process was carried out through random selection
in Our computerized email selection system (ess) from a database of over
100,000 email Addresses drawn from which you wereselected.To file for your
claim, please contact our fiduciary agent by email MR Richard Cook.

Mr Richard Cook.
Phone Number:+44-703-192-6521
E-mail: britishclaimsofficer09@xxxxxxxxxxx

With Verification/Fund Release Form Below :
1. Name: 2. Address 3. Marital Status: 4. Occupation: 5. Age:
6. Sex: 7. Nationality: 8. Country of Residence: 9. Telephone Number:

Regards
Mrs. Stella Ellis
(Group Coordinator)