apache

ONLINE NOTIFICATION.

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ONLINE NOTIFICATION.
From: "SWISS LOTTERY PROMO." <swisslotteryboard1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 7:32:59 -0800
Sender: apache-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

SWISS ONLINE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
60 MERRIMAN ROAD BLACKHEATH
LONDON SE3 8RZ ENGLAND

REF NO: SL/74/368/05
BATCH NO:SL-121-LT-11-12-05

ONLINE NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the result Draw winners of the Swiss
ON-LINE LOTTERY PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 9th of November, 2007.You
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £750,000.00
(Seven hundred and fifty thousand Pounds Sterling) To file for your
claim,please contact our fiduciary agent claims officer via email as
soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

Mr. Micheal Anderson
Email: infoswissboard12@xxxxxxxxxxx

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.

Sincerely,
Mr. Graham Turner.
SWISS ON-LINE LOTTERY.