apache

REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED

To: contactinfo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED
From: BUSINESS CONTRACT <information01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 01:47:01 -0200
Sender: apache-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Leu Cheng, We are a group of business men who deal on import and export of raw materials into the
Canada/America and Europe.We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in theCanada/America and Europe as well as  making payments
through you to us. Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be glad.

Please contact us for more information, Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to
negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America and
Europe.

Please if you are interested forward to us your
informations below :
FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
PHONE: