apache

Your Email Has Won You A Prize!!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Your Email Has Won You A Prize!!
From: infosender05@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 13:48:11 +0100
Sender: apache-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
final draws of UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery
programs. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive
list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies
picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the
internet, no  tickets were sold.After this automated computer ballot,
your e-mail
address emerged as one of two winners in the category \"D\" with the
following winning information:

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize
of £1,000,000 (One Million Pounds Sterling) each from the total payout.
Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be
transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory
obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report.To
begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to
contact our licensed and accredited claims agent for category \"D\"
winners with the information below:

To file for your claim, please contact the processing agent;

Agents Name: Mr.Brown Walter
Email:acredictedclaimsagent@xxxxxxxxxxx
     :brownwalterdept@xxxxxxxxxxx
TEL :+44 703 192 7355
     +44 702 409 2665

Please note; You are hereby advice to send the asign Fiduciary Agent,
details below for Processing of your Claims;

(1.)FULL NAME :
(2.)FULL ADDRESS :
(3)NATIONALITY :
(4)AGE :
(5)OCCUPATION :
(6)TELEPHONE NUMBER :
(7 )DATE OF WINNING NOTIFICATION :
(9) TOTAL AMOUNT WON :
(10)MARITAL STATUS :
(11)PRESENT COUNTRY :

Congratulations once more from our members and staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Helen Anderson.