apache

From Rose

To: davkachi@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: From Rose
From: "david c.rose" <davkachi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:19:55 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: apache-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
FROM; ROSE DAVID
ABIDJAN,COTE D'IVOIRE
IVORY COAST.

Dear Sir/Madam
I am Mrs.Rose David from Ivory Coast. I am a widow
being that I lost my husband a couple of months ago.

My husband was a serving director of the Cocoa
exporting board until his death.
He was assassinated last january by the rebels
following the political uprising.

Before his death he had a foreign account here in Côte
d´Ivoire up to the tune of usd$12M which he told the
bank that the money was for the importation of cocoa
processing machine.I want you to do me a favour to
receive this funds to a safe account in your country
or any safer place as the beneficiary.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like
real estate and industrial production. This is my
reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing
to assist me and my only son, indicate your interest
in replying soonest.

Best Regards and God bless.
Mrs Rose David

Nervous about who has your email address? Yahoo! Mail can help you win the war
against spam.
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/addressguard2.html