apache

Notification from Visa Credit Cards

Subject: Notification from Visa Credit Cards
From: "Visa"<support@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 07:59:19 -0400
Bcc:
Sender: apache-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Notification from Visa U.S.A.
VISA Credit Cards Online, Department Notice

You have received this E-mail because you or someone else had used your Account
from different locations. For security purposes, we required to open an
investigation on this matter.
In order to safeguard your Account , we require you to change your VISA
Password and confirm you Banking Details.
To help speeding up this process , please access the fallowing link so we can
complete verification form Online.

To get started, please click the link below:

http://202.129.59.80/visa/us/personal/en/cardholderservices/secure/update/index.htm

Please note:
If we do not receive the appropriate Account Verification within 48 hours , we
will assume this VISA Credit Card Account is fraudulent and it will be
suspended. The purpose of this Verification is to ensure that your VISA has not
been fraudulently used and to combat fraud from our Community.

VISA Security Team