apache
[Top] [All Lists]

I could not believe this news break

To: <apache@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I could not believe this news break
From: <kbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:26:42 +0200
Sender: apache-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx


World News Release

Financial Reports:

Whole New Concept In Used Vehicle Market Ready To Launch

Exit Only Inc. ex t0
$0.41

Back In May of 2007, Exit Only Inc. released their new website. The idea
of bringing new and used vehicles to web consumers is nothing we have
not seen before. The new concept here is allowing its clients to post
vehicles to the database without charge or hidden fees. The company
charges sellers only for actual contact info from interested buyers.

Company Bullets:

- The response from the market during the Canadian release was
incredible.
- The companies year end goals were met in just the first few months.
- the US expansion is tested and ready for immediate launch.
- Exit has partnered with a number of online services to provide
immediate market exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. To read recent releases and
find out more information consult any financial website.


World Reports:

Tribal violence kills 4 in Indonesia ----- - JAKARTA, Indonesia -- Rival
tribes armed with bows and arrows fought close to a U.S.-owned gold mine
in Indonesia's Papua region on Thursday, the latest in a series of
clashes that have killed four people, police and a company officials
said. At least 45 others have been injured in the fighting in the remote
region since Tuesday, local police chief Godhelp Mansnembra told
el-Shinta radio. Media reports initially said eight had been killed. The
fighting broke out in villages bordering a giant gold and copper mine
operated by Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold Mine Inc., Mansnembra and
Freeport spokesman Mindo Pangaribuan said. Pangaribuan said the fighting
was unrelated to the company's operations and production at the mine was
not affected. Mansnembra said mediation efforts had so far failed.

USA News Updates:

Maine middle school to offer birth control - PORTLAND, Maine -- After an
outbreak of pregnancies among middle school girls, education officials
in this city have decided to allow a school health center to make birth
control pills available to girls as young as 11. King Middle School will
become the first middle school in Maine to make a full range of
contraception available, including birth control pills and patches.
Condoms have been available at King's health center since 2000. Students
need parental permission to access the school's health center. But
treatment is confidential under state law, which allows the students to
decide whether to inform their parents about the services they receive.
There are no national figures on how many middle schools provide such
services. Most middle schoolers range in age from 11 to 13.


<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • I could not believe this news break, kbennett <=