apache

You can find my previous Tom DeLay humor here, here, and here.

To: apache@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: You can find my previous Tom DeLay humor here, here, and here.
From: "Graham C. Langley" <jndr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:01:51 -0700
Sender: apache-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON firs thing Thursday!

But it just doesn't hack it To tug Prez Hu's jacket.

For more political poems click here.

Our Chief Leaker needs to know that Evil-doing doesn't pay. CountDown's
Tribute to Scotty by way of Crooks and Liars. Some Notable Posts:
Shakespeare's Sister uses the Vanity Fair profile of  Scott McClellan as
a springboard for a fascinating post about Scotty. His withdrawal he
blamed on the Dems. I'd already surmised That George Bush is a very sick
man. It seems Streisand and Moore Forced him out the House door.
My previous White House Shakeup verse is here. That's what runs our
nation.