apache

Re: Compile problems - Apache 1.3.14+accel on FreeBSD 4.3

To: ans@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Compile problems - Apache 1.3.14+accel on FreeBSD 4.3
From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:43:39 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: apache@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-apache@xxxxxxxxxxx
On 27 Jun, Alastair Stevens wrote:
> Hi - I am running FreeBSD 4.3, and have a clean Apache 1.3.14 source tree,
> patched with the full SGI Accelerator patch. I have set the following
> compiler flags, after reading all the documentation:
>
>   CFLAGS=-DUSE_QSC -DSPEED_DAEMON -DUSE_DIRECT_IO -O2
>
> I then run "./configure --enable-module=mmap_static --enable-rule=IRIX64"
> to add the options I need. Then I run "make" of course, and the
> compilation fails at this point:

I compiled it a long time ago on FreeBSD, and I can't remember every
step, but I definitivly didn't used "--enable-rule=IRIX64".

I also didn't configured it myself, I used the ports framework (make
patch in the ports directory, applied the SGI patch, modified the
port-makefile (CFLAGS+=-DUSE_QSC ..., added --enable-module=mmap_static
to CONFIGURE_ARGS), make)). This also enables the use of the accept
filter (you want to add it to the kernel or to load the kernel module).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
                   It's not a bug, it's tradition!